Job Title: Clinical Audiologist
Location: Marylebone, London, United Kingdom
CUBEX is looking for an experienced and highly patient centred Clinical Audiologist to work within the hearing loss, tinnitus, occupational health, micro-suction and hearing protection clinics. The successful candidate will have proven experience in the private audiology industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to work both independently and as part of our highly knowledgeable and patient centred team.
The Ideal Candidate
The candidate must be a smart, efficient, highly organised, pro-active and forward thinking individual who is also able to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure a professional, personal and high end experience for anyone who visits Cubex. He/she will work well with the team to effectively manage the needs of existing and new patients, professional referrers and colleagues and students/interns and have proven experience working with high profile clientele, dispensing high end hearing technology and conducting diagnostic audiology tests.
He/she will have excellent report writing skills and will always be professional, clear, consistent and efficient with administration. He/she will have experience with working towards deadlines and manage assigned projects, tasks and action points.
The work environment is transparent with lots of team training, facilitation and continuous development in line with the objectives of the practice so an individual who is positive, prepared to be challenged and open to learning is very important.
- BSc qualified and a minimum of 3 years of experience in private audiology
- If you are not BSc qualified, a minimum of 5 years in private Audiology is required with evidence of ongoing professional development in clinical audiology
- An understanding of the various sectors of the industry and how we differ
- A cheerful, hard-working personality
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent time management
- Must be commercially aware
- Flexibility to work out of hours if necessary